Because there is a heightened demand for cosmetic procedures, cosmetic medicine has been striving for techniques and solutions that are ahead of their time. One result of this advanced research and development is Juvederm.
Combating facial wrinkles and fine lines has become incredibly popular. Juvederm was created to reduce moderate and harsh lines and wrinkles non-surgically. After its launch, this exciting product became the go-to solution for people who were unhappy with the appearance of harsh wrinkles and age lines.
Juvederm is a versatile compound that can be used to treat all areas of the face, including the tricky deep nasolabial folds. Besides erasing the signs of aging and improving facial contours, Juvederm is highly effective in treating scars that are often left behind by acne. It has also been revolutionary in producing fuller lips and a more beautiful pout.
Juvederm is an ideal cosmetic option for treatment of severe wrinkles and deep folds in the face. This injectable dermal filler requires no downtime and produces natural-looking results that can last over a year.
How Does This Product Work?
The active ingredient in Juvederm is hyaluronic acid, a compound that is naturally found in the human body. This compound helps increase the volume in facial tissues. When injected, it stimulates the connective tissue under the skin, resulting in the production of more elastin and collagen.
Elastin is a protein that causes skin to retain its shape after stretching or contracting. Collagen is a protein that gives our skin its elasticity, strength, and ability to replace dead cells. As you grow older, your body produces less elastin and collagen, allowing the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Juvederm helps replenish lost skin proteins, making you look years younger.
The Benefits of Juvederm
Here are the top benefits of choosing Juvederm to reduce your age lines:
• Juvederm is injected using tiny needles, which reduces discomfort and scarring. It also contains lidocaine, a powerful local anesthetic; this ensures that the patient is as comfortable as possible during the procedure
• The Juvederm injection procedure is only minimally invasive, reducing any chances of scarring and side effects.
• Because Juvederm is only minimally invasive and is a non-surgical procedure, patients can go back to their daily routines immediately after the procedure. Surgical procedures require weeks of downtime, but Juvederm does not.
• Unlike other anti-wrinkle treatments, Juvederm has been designed to treat mild to severe lines and wrinkles on the face. It can treat numerous areas of the face, including the nasolabial folds. Juvederm is also very effective in adding volume to thin lips.
• Compared to other cosmetic procedures, Juvederm is relatively inexpensive. This makes it a great option for people looking for anti-aging treatments.
Ready to Learn More About Juvederm?
For more details on Juvederm injections and their benefits, consult with Dr. Burke Chegar. Dr. Chegar is double-board-certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology and has years of experience. Schedule your appointment for your consultation – contact our office today.